Ocke is a character in the video game Goat Simulator. He can be found in several areas of the town, sporting a brown outfit. This character is a reference to Oscar Jilsén, the lead designer at Coffee Stain Studios AB where Goat Simulator was developed. For some reason, he is not in the mobile version of the game. Possibly suppost to be in the mobile version of the game. Maybe in a later update he will be in the mobile version of the game. If you look closely he actually has a beard and is floating.
The following is a list of locations where Ocke can be found in the Classic Map.
- Among the crowd at the goatfighting ring.
- Choosing a bottle of soda at the gas station.
- Dancing alone next to the large tractor.
- Joining protestors at a rally near the Helvete tunnel.
- Stepping off the sidewalk and into the construction zone, he walks through the first floor of the unfinished building and comes out near the crane. He strolls around the crane and shipping containers and makes his way back to the sidewalk but abruptly turns around and begins retracing his steps. Ocke eventually trips over a series of metal bars behind the small warehouse, much like Line, Styvman and Wassse whose paths end in unavoidable collisions with static objects.
- Working on Goat Simulator on the first floor of Coffee Stain Studios.