Gstfs is a character in the video game Goat Simulator. He can be found in several areas of the town, sporting a shirt with purple and blue stripes. This character is a reference to Gustaf Tivander, art and sound director at Coffee Stain Studios AB where Goat Simulator was developed. He is the composer of the Goat Simulator soundtrack. Like many other humans, he is not in the mobile version of the game.
He first was named Gannic.
The following is a list of locations where Gstfs can be found in the Classic Map.
- Among the crowd at the goatfighting ring.
- Among the crowd watching a car drift around the tall grass.
- Enjoying a barbecue with several friends.
- Joining protestors at a rally near the Helvete tunnel.
- Sitting on the edge of the tower crane's jib.