Goat Simulator is a physics sandbox video game developed by Coffee Stain Studios AB. In it, the player controls a goat which has the ability to stick objects to its tongue by licking them, headbutt objects, and perform various jumps and tricks. The player has to collect golden goat trophies and complete various quests to unlock mutators. There are two separate areas, which the player explores, named Goat Ville and Goat City Bay.
- Classic Map was the first Goat Simulator map, released on March 29, 2014. It is set in Goat Ville and contains smaller Easter egg maps such as Goat Castle and space.
- A second map "roughly the size of the original map" released in May 2014.
Patch notes Edit
Release day patch notes
- Added more goats.
- Added more goatiness to the map.
- Added and fixed achievements.
- Increased the simulation realism by 25%.
- Goat tongue realism increased by an additional 25%.
- NPCs are now fully self aware and often ponder the meaning of life.
- Added and removed profanity filter.
- Flappy Goat hitbox unchanged.
- Probably added some bugs.
- Probably broke some workshop items.
- Sheep are goats.
- Made a GUI in visual basic to track the assailants ip address.