Armin is a character in the video game Goat Simulator. He can be found in several areas of the town, sporting a green outfit. This character is a reference to Armin Ibrisagic, a designer at Coffee Stain Studios AB where Goat Simulator was developed. He is not in the mobile port of the game. He is the only male character that doesn't have a beard.
- Among the crowd watching a car drift around the tall grass.
- Enjoying a barbecue with several friends.
- Two Armins are at the protest near the Helvete tunnel. One can be seen addressing protestors at the rally while another is seen in the crowd of angry residents.
- Working on Goat Simulator on the first floor of Coffee Stain Studios.
- Walking down a street.
- On a roof dancing with Paul.
- In an art exhibit talking to Anton.
- Dancing at the concert.