Armin is a character in the video game Goat Simulator. He can be found in several areas of the town, sporting a green outfit. He is commonly found protesting near the Helvete tunnel like most other characters seen in the game. This character is a reference to Armin Ibrisagic, a designer at Coffee Stain Studios AB where Goat Simulator was developed.
Goat Simulator has no narrative, however Armin was possibly or likely raised in the rural town of Goatville, and when he got his job as a designer on the first floor of Coffee Stain Studios. He also enjoyed having barbecues with several of his other friends, and watching his friend drift near the crowd in a orange vehicle around the tall grass. Armin himself also is inspired by many pictures of art to get ideas for his designs.
He is good friends his close buddy Paul who works as a designer like Armin, the two share a few things in common expect Paul is not seen at the art exhibit in Goat City Bay and not interacting with any characters.
Armin is a highly interactive individual who lives life to his potential.
- Among the crowd watching a car drift around the tall grass.
- Enjoying a barbecue with several friends.
- Two Armins are at the protest near the Helvete tunnel. One can be seen addressing protestors at the rally while another is seen in the crowd of angry residents.
- Working on Goat Simulator on the first floor of Coffee Stain Studios.
The following is a list of locations where Armin can be found in Goat City Bay.
- Walking down the main street near the routes of the cars.
- On a roof dancing with Paul.
- In an art exhibit talking to Anton.
- Dancing at the concert, getting his dance moves going.
- At the carnival with the other characters, enjoying a fun experience.
- He is the only male character who doesn't have a beard.
- Like many other characters, Armin is not included in the mobile port of the game.
- Based and portrayed by Armin Ibrisagic, a designer for Coffee Stain.