Anton is a character in the video game Goat Simulator. He can be found in several states areas of the town, sporting a black outfit. This character is a reference to Anton Westbergh, the CEO of Coffee Stain Studios AB where Goat Simulator was developed. He is found wearing a black track suit.
Anton is the manager of Coffee Stain Studios where he works in his office playing on the computer. He enjoys being among the crowd whilst watching goats fight and play. Anton also likes looking at amazing pieces of art hence in the art exhibit.
The following is a list of locations where Anton can be found in the Classic Map.
- Among the crowd at the goatfighting ring.
- The manager of Coffee Stain Studios in the game playing with a computer
- He is on his computer behind a house in goat bay near the spawn.
- Walking around The amusement park in goat bay
- Working on his computer in his house wit a pink car
- In an art exhibit
The following is a list of locations where Anton can be found in Goat City Bay.
- He is on his behind a house near the spawn
- Walking around the amusement park.
- Exploring a art exhibit.
- In the Xbox version he looks like Styvman but brightened up.
- He does not appear in the mobile version.